Not your normal Craigslist ad

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by nedsurf, May 13, 2019.

1. Veterano

Veterano Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Surftech.

VitaminC likes this.
  2. nedsurf

nedsurf Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2005
    So that's what you got from this, he rides a Surftech? I see the positive side of others helping without looking for thanks.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  3. 306Bing

306Bing Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2015
    OCNJ
    LOL, only because the guy is ok. Eight years ago I watched a very large football lineman with his college team try to walk around a groin. I knew there was no sand on the other side since that's where we get sucked out surfing, but didn't know how little sand. He got swept right out and of course, he couldn't swim. I already had my daughters boogie board in my hand expecting it, I got there just as he was going under. Even though we had the boogie board he still cut me up pretty good with his fingernails. I had to tell him to put his feet down when we got back in. I often wonder what the dude is up to and if he ever came back to look for me. Of course, no one saw it except all his buddies and my kids didn't believe me, but I know he wouldn't have made it if I wasn't there and recognized what would happen. Still stoked I saved a life in the water.

4. deemce

deemce Well-Known Member

May 18, 2010
    USA Pennsylvania
    His kids will thank you some day K. Good karma comes back to you. Well done.

5. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member