Not a surfboard topic

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by estcstsurfer, Mar 12, 2014.

1. estcstsurfer

estcstsurfer Active Member

Aug 25, 2009
    USA Massachusetts
    I know this is not a surfing related topic, but this is something that I am very passionate about also.

I will be riding in the Tour de Force this September, I will be part of NHteam which is myself and two brothers who are police officers in Rindge NH and Winchendon MA we will be riding from Boston to New York City over 4 days. Everything raised for this goes to fallen police officers families killed in the line of duty.

Below is a link explaining more about the ride, I appreciate the time you take just to read about the ride, and if you donate that is greatly appreciated. Feel free to pass this along to friends, family, co-workers. Word of mouth is the greatest marketing source!

http://www.grouprev.com/brianhansen

Thank You

Brian Hansen

2. estcstsurfer

Aug 25, 2009
    USA Massachusetts
    bump,

My first goal fundraising wise is coming up on April 5th, thanks for taking the time to look

Brian

3. matsurfer

matsurfer Active Member

Nov 13, 2010
  4. Murph

Murph New Member

Feb 17, 2004
    USA California
    1% = $12.00 - it was easy. Good luck

5. estcstsurfer

Aug 25, 2009
    USA Massachusetts
  6. pefa

pefa Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2008
    Bi
    Great event!
    Can I send in a check? If so can you pm me an address?

Since this is a pd charity, but we're all brothers, indulge me in talking a bit of story.......
    ....... when Giuliani declared it a recovery operation and no longer a rescue, nypd blocked/ barricaded us all out ( just following orders, so no hard feelings now)
    ......but a highly un-publicized gnarly brawl broke out, with many out for nypd blood for following/ enforcing the order ( needless to say a lot of unprocessed emotions/shock)

Irony is/was, a lot of the cops were/ are vollly's out on Long Island, surrounding areas. Perfect example are the Langone brothers- both volunteer firefighters.
    All the boxing, ball grudges aside, fd &pd (IMHO), are all brothers and sisters- proud to supt a good cause. Hope to share some waves

7. estcstsurfer

Aug 25, 2009
    USA Massachusetts
    Giving back to the brave men and women who serve and protect all of us every day.

pefa sent you a pm, Thank You!

8. pefa

pefa Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2008
    Bi
    bump for a good cause!

9. pefa

pefa Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2008
    Bi
    Another bump for a brother