Nice to be home....

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by FirstPointEric, Jul 12, 2012.

1. PeakMaster

PeakMaster Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey CMC
    SuperKool wrote:
    Weed should at least be decriminalized at the Federal level and at best legalized.

The amount of law enforcement resources and money thrown after it is one of the dumbest, outrageous waste of tax dollars imaginable. Light it up.

2. PeakMaster

PeakMaster Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey CMC
    El Meezy wrote:
    I'm going to send the LBM a PM and ask that you be banned for using big words that are outside the scope of my vocabulary: excoriates??

Although I must compliment you on the use of the word "douchbaggery". Excellent. Very Anthony Bordaineish.

Fact is, we had waves here yesterday that were pretty decent considering it's been flat for the last 2 weeks give/take. There's some glassy little leftovers out there right now which I plan to score when the tide drops some.

Not much of this all really matters anyway.

3. El Meezy

El Meezy Member

Nov 12, 2009
    USA Massachusetts
    PeakMaster wrote:
    Heh. Alright, fuck it. That's funny.

And we haven't had shit for waves but I'm hoping we get some soon.

4. skeeter

skeeter New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    USA Delaware
    If now the external shape and form were able to express the inner individuality only in so far as that shape is neither an organ nor action, hence only in so far as it is an inert passive whole, it would then play the rôle of a subsistent thing, which received undisturbed the inner as an alien element into its own passive being, and thereby became the sign and symbol of it — an external contingent expression, whose actual concrete aspect has no meaning of its own — a language whose sounds and tone-combinations are not the real fact itself, but are capriciously connected with it and a mere accident so far as it is concerned, fvckin' A.

5. runlong

runlong Member

Nov 5, 2007
    skeeter wrote:
    Totally capriciously, dude.

6. SReilly

SReilly Member

Jan 24, 2012
    skeeter wrote:
    I'm never smoking pot agian..

7. aloof

aloof Member