Nice to be home....

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by FirstPointEric, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Mango Bill wrote:
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. davey

davey Active Member

Jun 9, 2007
    Australia
    RATZAX wrote:
    You're kidding I hope, I know you secretly love Eric but banning someone because he got stuck into your hero is a bit much..

3. aloof

aloof Member

Feb 5, 2005
    USA
    Seems like the country's only going in a direction of civil unrest. Facebook is it's biggest accomplishment. And I still need and have not received care for betrayal trauma. Welcome home to the 19 century.

4. rapier_96

rapier_96 Member

Jan 18, 2007
    If you see it, do you have to call it?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

rapier_96 wrote:
    a fair question.

if your answer is "yes" then you are a guppy taking bait.

if your answer is "no" then you are an enabler.

6. Kaholo

Kaholo New Member

Feb 16, 2004
    USA California
  7. kiwi

kiwi Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Facebook can kiss my ass.

8. Finward

Finward Active Member

Jan 16, 2012
    USA
    its not really bullying is it? I mean Peak is always on a tear about something or somebody. Its not like we are a bunch of teenage girls that get all upset and cry about his rants. I like Eric and Peak is always good for a comment about the size of his poop. Personally I think he is full of some evil bile and I am sure that he doesn't walk the streets yelling at things and people he hates or thinks are douchie. My old boss used to go off the way Peak does at employees all the time and a lot of people just quit but I used to tell new hires to look at him when he is ranting and realize that he is handicapped in a way that makes him be the ass he is and he can't help himself. If spitting hate helps you with your bowel movements Peak then go for it.

9. unforgiven

unforgiven Member

May 10, 2006
    " barred from the Forum"....i do not see why.
    he is rough on people most of the time...but it think he is trying to be over the top...not a bully.
    i think i remember him giving me crap about something years ago...and i just took it as his "tell it like it is" thoughts on the topic.

some of us need to stop being little girls :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veOl60l28Ck

10. rapier_96

rapier_96 Member

Jan 18, 2007
    Banning makes for boring forums