*New York* FRYE, PAVEL, TOMO, LIS, LOPEZ and more for sale SURFBOARD

crnickazy

May 27, 2018
San Diego
so wait, are you Omar or did you trade it to Omar? Are you the guy that was selling it with the Kayaks?

I traded it to Omar in a multiple board swap, he had some boards at the time I wanted- I think he sold it for like 250% for what basically I got out of it lol. I surfed the eagle once and it was too much for me-real big and heavy. Not like skips newer gliders.

I was a little butt hurt at the time when I saw Omar put it up on his site for what he did and thought that some of his negotiating tactics were a little disingenuous (“I’ve always wanted an Eagle!”- yeah ok to sell immediately) but at the end of the day I don’t hate on him like others do in this site- sometimes he scores boards I want and aside from the eagle he’s treated me fairly on trade ins. He’s a little slippery, is all. Walk onto a used car lot you know the personalities you’re gonna be dealing with. Johns better at the board source IMO.

don’t know nothin about any kayaks.

Macilious

Jun 15, 2010
I traded it to Omar in a multiple board swap, he had some boards at the time I wanted- I think he sold it for like 250% for what basically I got out of it lol. I surfed the eagle once and it was too much for me-real big and heavy. Not like skips newer gliders.

I was a little butt hurt at the time when I saw Omar put it up on his site for what he did and thought that some of his negotiating tactics were a little disingenuous (“I’ve always wanted an Eagle!”- yeah ok to sell immediately) but at the end of the day I don’t hate on him like others do in this site- sometimes he scores boards I want and aside from the eagle he’s treated me fairly on trade ins. He’s a little slippery, is all. Walk onto a used car lot you know the personalities you’re gonna be dealing with. Johns better at the board source IMO.

don’t know nothin about any kayaks.

Video of the Omar swap...