New Tech

XXX

Dec 18, 2020
Nowhere
Bruce wrote (sarcasticallly): "Forget learning anything new or being open to any studies that might alert us toward being careful or taking an in depth look at something."

But even the militantly 'anti-woke' MAGA types are learning new things all the time, such as clever ways to insult people they don't agree with, or how to discount and deride learning, adaptation or scientific method.

That's the: "principles and procedures for the systematic pursuit of knowledge involving the recognition and formulation of a problem, the collection of data through observation and experiment, and the formulation and testing of hypotheses." You have to wonder what leads anyone to reject scientific method and its application. But there's no need here to get personal.

The forty minutes it would take to listen to the presentation (recommended earlier) by A Jabbi on Big Brother and Big Data might alternatively be spent considering the following comprehensive article. If you make it through, you may conclude that Big Oil (which includes Big Plastic) is way ahead of Big Data in affecting our lives.

"Currently valued at $593 billion, the plastic industry is higher than the Social Media Ad Spend and Smartphones markets combined."

Last edited:

PeakMaster

Feb 15, 2004
USA New Jersey CMC
Bruce wrote (sarcasticallly): "Forget learning anything new or being open to any studies that might alert us toward being careful or taking an in depth look at something."

But even the militantly 'anti-woke' MAGA types are learning new things all the time, such as clever ways to insult people they don't agree with, or how to discount and deride learning, adaptation or scientific method.

That's the: "principles and procedures for the systematic pursuit of knowledge involving the recognition and formulation of a problem, the collection of data through observation and experiment, and the formulation and testing of hypotheses." You have to wonder what leads anyone to reject scientific method and its application. But there's no need here to get personal.

The forty minutes it would take to listen to the presentation (recommended earlier) on Big Brother and Big Data might alternatively be spent considering the following comprehensive article. If you make it through, you may conclude that Big Oil (which includes Big Plastic) is way ahead of Big Data in affecting our lives.

Evidently you didn't grasp the content of the video because it wasn't about "Big Data" and "Big Brother". It's not too late to get your GED.

PeakMaster

Feb 15, 2004
USA New Jersey CMC
All great stuff here........ I'm sending everyone back copies of old Jerry Springer & Geraldo tv shows. As for me, I've clicked the "Unwatch" button and am heading over to the NUKE A GAY WHALE FOR JESUS THREAD.

Have a GR8 Effin Day.
You are one righteous dude. What you lack in intellect, you make up for with sheer righteousnes. It's just so bitchen.

Last edited:

PeakMaster

Feb 15, 2004
USA New Jersey CMC
Well now, I stand corrected. I try hard tho' having half the I.Q. of Forrest Gump.

That being said, I decided to have an "open mind" and who the hell knew this stuff could be so yummy? With inflation what it is, I think I'll cash in that I Bond I p/u @ 9.62% interest and use the $ to buy more plastic. It goes really good with a smidge of Tabasco. Well darn it, guess they don't want kids trying this @ home.

Even tho' I'm a mental midget, I guess we'll have to settle for this uh, "workaround". View attachment 51645

You better get your life savings into Timeplast you wordy, loudmouth asswipe. Don't want you missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime wacko.
Now respond with a 6 page post like you always do. This is fun...

Bruce Fowler

Jul 28, 2018
California
:-/
Dolphins.jpg
PLASTIC MIAMI.jpg
PLASTIC OVER THE FALLS.jpg
PLASTIC POLLUTION 1.jpg
PLASTICS CHART.jpg
PLASTICS TURTLE.jpg

Bruce Fowler

Jul 28, 2018
California
So sad to see so much plastic in the ocean. Hurts my heart. We all need to do better.
Agree.
Part of the equation I admire from this company is they are solution oriented versus problem fixated.

Although there is an increasing effort to address this staggering increase in improperly disposed of plastic waste, the recycling effort to collect & convert much of this waste into clothing, handbags, footwear, and other products is dwarfed by the outfall of waste going into our waterways on a per day basis.

The recycling effort also carries considerable expense in investment in order to eventually/hopefully produce an acceptable, if not attractive R.O.I.

Timeplast has had the insight to use a pre-emptive approach: create the products so they are benign from inception. This type of thinking parallels with those companies that are producing alternative energy where the bi product or waste is benign or even beneficial to our environment.

These new approaches deserve accolades, not condemnation.

Momma used to say "can't never did nuthin".