New skater owned/designed bearing company

Mar 28, 2021
Charlotte, NC
My best friend and I have spent 30+ years riding skateboards.

One of us has a degree in chemical engineering and has been exploring different materials and technology in order to make a high quality, low maintenance and more affordable ceramic bearing. They’re great in longboards, standard skateboards, roller skates, etc.

We’re only able to make small runs, each month, because we have day jobs and no staff, but hope to grow.

We just went live. Give us a look and thanks for any suppport.

www.quantumbearing.science

Follow us on Instagram @QuantumBearingScience

Thanks!

joepoko

Feb 6, 2018
Queens, NY
how has performance been for normal wear/tear with typical skate performance with street/park?

honestly as more of a skateboarder than a surfer i'm always interested in whatever next best thing over bones reds i could invest my $ in.

Mar 28, 2021
Charlotte, NC
how has performance been for normal wear/tear with typical skate performance with street/park?

honestly as more of a skateboarder than a surfer i'm always interested in whatever next best thing over bones reds i could invest my $ in.
We’ve been testing them since October and several guys are still on the first run (we got about 4 runs in before we settled on the formula that we put on the market.). We’re originally from Alabama and have had James Hardy testing them since the beginning. He’s still loving that first set. And he’s ROUGH on skate gear.
Ben Degros is on a set now too. He gave us a pretty good nod recently in one of his videos.

I won’t name other brands by name but we’re being reviewed as better speed, performance and definitely better value than one of the current bearing brands that call themselves the “fastest bearings” and “next level technology” and charge $80 for theirs.