New Hampshire surf trip

Maine Logger

Apr 28, 2021
Maine
yup, definitely bring my skis too! I have the Ikon pass, so I was planning on hitting Killington for a few days. Unless there is a better option close to Hampton Beach.
Might want to check out mt Washington valley in NH, where skiing started inthe US…Wildcat is the best and right across the street from Mt Washington. It can be windy though. Cannon mt in Franconia too. They both are sizable, very old school, and were publicly owned by the forest service. Cannon may still be.

shadydave

Mar 10, 2014
Ayer Ma USA
Might want to check out mt Washington valley in NH, where skiing started inthe US…Wildcat is the best and right across the street from Mt Washington. It can be windy though. Cannon mt in Franconia too. They both are sizable, very old school, and were publicly owned by the forest service. Cannon may still be.
Unfortunately they don’t use the pass

shadydave

Mar 10, 2014
Ayer Ma USA
yup, definitely bring my skis too! I have the Ikon pass, so I was planning on hitting Killington for a few days. Unless there is a better option close to Hampton Beach.
I have not skied in years but I’m thinking Killington,Sugarbush and Sunday River are your best options and Loon is probably the closest.

Reactions: ted

ted

Aug 25, 2008
USA California
Thanks for all the advice and information! I am going to order a 6/4/3 full suit from needessentials, I can't believe the prices!!!
And booking a trip to Killington Grand resort too!