Need Wall Mounted Board Racks to Store your Boards?

creosote

Oct 28, 2015
USA Florida
Would you like a free set of these board racks? [line]
I started making these board racks for us surfers who wanted a simple way to store your boards on a wall. These can be used for shortboards or longboards. The longboard in the picture below weighs over 40 lbs so they are plenty strong. They work great for organizing all your boards in the garage or hanging your precious show board on the living room wall. They are made from high strength aluminum, have padded area for the rails, and come with mounting screws.[line]
I am giving away a 15 sets of these racks to anyone who is willing to test them and write an honest product review for them. If you are interested PM me & leave your name/email address where I can send you the details.
----
Cheers..[line][line]

f71d667.jpg

fa29406.jpg

fc40efe.jpg

fda91f6.jpg

003d5ba.jpg

dingpatch

Apr 2, 2014
Florida USA
Very functional, and nice, looking. Are they painted, or anodized?
But from the pics I'd say to bump up the padding a tad; there is a fine line between it being a "non scratch surface" and actual "padding". My "long term hanging" experience has been that the rail will always find the hardest part of the hanger and, as such, will result in an indent.

creosote

Oct 28, 2015
USA Florida
Thanks for all the feedback and responses! It's great that there's a demand out there. Can't believe I already have over 15 requests via PM for the racks. I may have to provide some more given the response. If you're interested continue to PM me and I'll save your info.

If you've already PM'd me I'll be reaching out to you soon via email.

Cheers...

creosote

Oct 28, 2015
USA Florida
Hi Guys.. Just going through all the PM's and noticed many people didn't leave their email address. That's all I need to send you the info on how to order the racks. I don't need your phone # or address, etc.
If you already PM'd me, please reply with your email.

Thanks!

creosote

Oct 28, 2015
USA Florida
Hi Jamboarders... Glad to hear from all of you who requested the racks and have given feedback so far.

Good news! I have another 10 sets I will be giving away for those willing to test the rack and leave a product review. If you are interested send me a PM with your Name and EMAIL ADDRESS only and I will send you instructions. See the first post for details.

Thanks again for the support!

-Coastal Provision Supply