Midlength travel bags: what are you using?

surf1ng

Jan 22, 2022
Adelaide AU
I really like the 10mm Ocean & Earth longboard covers.
I have a 7’0” and a 9’0” for the same size boards and they offer a great fit and great protection.
I’d imagine the 7’6” would be a nice fit for your 7’4” Hayley Pin. You could always send them the board’s dimensions and ask their opinion on sizing.

Twinfindestroyer

Nov 10, 2021
Santa Cruz
Not sure what sizes they make them in, but bought an 8’0 blocksurf double bag for this summer and it’s worked great. Looks sorta cheap compared to some other brands, but held up great over multiple international flights. Pretty streamlined design, and managed to fit 2 8’0 guns and a 6’8 step up in it on way back from puerto despite it being a “double”. As long as your boards not insanely wide I couldn’t recommend it enough.

ks77

Jan 16, 2007
LA, CA
I just purchased a 7'6" Ocean and Earth quad coffin (no wheels). It appears to be really well constructed and twice as much padding on the rails than many other bags on the market. Also, lots of well designed features on interior of bag.

Haven't used it yet, but based on appearance seems like it'll be worth the $.

Curlz

Jun 26, 2020
VA, USA
Going to have to check out these curve and OC ones. I’ve been using creatures of leisure and really do like them for their weight and strength, but always looking for the best protection

nitsuj

Oct 3, 2005
creatures of leisure and Ocean & Earth both make sweet bags.

x2 for Creatures, best bag I've got by far. My old higher end Dakine bag is pretty solid but not sure how the new ones are. I can say that their 'Daylight' bags are gigantic pieces of shit though, so I'd probably want to see the Mission bags in real life before throwing down the coin in case they are similarly shit nowadays.

Members online