Med Hardtail MTB - 27.5 - Wanted in RI

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island
Surf related cause it keeps me surf fit, saves the environment, and used very often to transport boards and cracker to Ocean.

Seeing if anyone has a medium frame 27.5 possibly 29 hardtail for sale in the $500-700 range.
Been getting skunked all over the place on bikes, even almost ripped off pretty badly, and thought I would ask the good people here.

Nothing super slacked out, something like a Salsa Timberjack, Transition Trans Am or Specialized Rockhopper, to be used for transport and light trail, singletrack duty.

So if you got something sitting cause now you got a sick dually or maybe an even more modern geo HT, and you want some ca$h and knowing your bike is going to a Rider- hit me up!

401-479-4622 or PM me here if you want to keep matters quiet and professional.

Thanks in advance.
Located in RI.
Willing to travel for the right sled.

Keith

Last edited:

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island
Sorted and Stoked- Picking this little smokeshow of a 29'er up tonight!

Thanks everyone.
Oh, and the irony of Sebastian asking for an English translation should not be lost on anyone.

Highballin.JPG

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island
looks like a Chameleon...

Very close.
Actually it's the Chameleons more xc based 29'er cousin the Highball in Aluminum.
Couldn't pass up the deal, and had an older Chameleon way back in the 26" days...
Would love to get another one down the road but the price point and availability are both equally ridiculous right now.

They are sick though.

Stoked on this Highball. Insanely light and nimble little minx of a bike, but with trademark Santa Cruz burliness even for an xc racer.