Lovelace FM Thoughts

Raffer

Aug 16, 2020
United Kingdom
I had some hum with my NVS fins as of late, anyone else had this problem? Only in larger surf but it’s loud and wobbly off the bottom. I took some sand paper to them and sharpened them up, it seemed to have helped. I’ve heard of one other person with this problem on the FM so I thought I’d share in case anyone else come across it.

Also just got a pair of the RL x Drab fin colab fins and the problem is completely gone so that’s another route.
Same experience. Hums quite loud when going full throttle down the line. I didn’t know what the sound was at first!

Raffer

Aug 16, 2020
United Kingdom
Wondering if anyone has thoughts on the FM from Lovelace. Discussion on the Lovelace forum was centered more on sizing but was curious to know if anyone hear has ridden one and any impressions on how the board rides in general.
Just back from Mentawais trip with a 6”9 FM. Went super well. Glided into drops easier than short board in small-medium size surf. No issues turning and it is fast and flowing. Lives up to expectations!

DanSan

Jun 7, 2012
Soquel,CA
Just back from Mentawais trip with a 6”9 FM. Went super well. Glided into drops easier than short board in small-medium size surf. No issues turning and it is fast and flowing. Lives up to expectations!
Dang
Makes me wish I brought
My MOTE massive to Bali
Last month.. it and boards like the F/M kill
there.. oh well.. wifey and i
Had a great time together doing yoga going to Tanabam Ubud.. hiking seeing temples,etc
And undergoing a Bali Hindu ritual the
Melukat… amazing
However. Bali belly is real.. yowza