Lovelace FM - anyone have ride report or thoughts?

DanSan

Jun 7, 2012
Soquel,CA
My vBowls is magic too but it’s a different animal. I’m mostly concerned with the FM possibly having too much overlap with my Lizzy which is why I’m interested in rider feedback.
I think...it might be like my torren twin...

So might be a slightly different animal..

elFlaco

Feb 7, 2019
EC
What is the cost these days? I think a Varial is around $1300, but not sure about other builds.
I'm not sure what the final cost will be. I'm guessing close to 1200-1500 depending. If I go the FM route, I'll update this thread with cost, board info, and hopefully a ride report eventually.
Check Ryan's site, he has a post on the FM.
Completely different beast than a Lizzy.
Yep, I've read it. Also, there is at least one clip out there of the board in action. Was hoping someone here might be able to shed some light...

heavymetalshop

Nov 29, 2020
405/101/10
I'm not sure what the final cost will be. I'm guessing close to 1200-1500 depending. If I go the FM route, I'll update this thread with cost, board info, and hopefully a ride report eventually.

Yep, I've read it. Also, there is at least one clip out there of the board in action. Was hoping someone here might be able to shed some light...

this might be a helpful video for you

heavymetalshop

Nov 29, 2020
405/101/10
thanks heavy. Pat's on an FM there?
Yep yep, same video from RL’s gram

brothernature

Jun 17, 2020
CA
The recent videos Ryan has been posting of the FM put me over the edge, I put a deposit down in December. Ryan said his current wait is between 6-12 months. I'm thinking around 7'4-7'8, but I guess I have some time to decide. Also interested in hearing from anyone who has one!