longboard

silversurf

Apr 7, 2004
USA Texas
Hey, is Soul Boards still in business? I ran across the website a while back, emailed them at the contact address and never got a response. I also called the phone number at least a half dozen times and never got an answer or an answering machine.

Their stuff sounds cool, with solid bang-for-the-buck, but I found no sign they were still in business ...

Mike

log donkey

Sep 8, 2004
USA California
thanks for the response guys... i think i am leaning towards one of the barfoot boards... i may pick up a soul board if i can still get one for that cheap, just to have an extra

VentnorKook

Jan 11, 2005
USA New Jersey
buy-schmuy.....this baby is home-made. :D

chungtzu

Jan 28, 2005
USA Colorado
If you want a long board to freestyle and not to bomb with check out the 44 " red tvs board on soulboards .com it is a great board but it wobbles at high speeds

Tonka_777

Apr 18, 2005
Canada Ontario
Well I just bought a Sector Nine aith independent trucks and spitfire wheels and some serious wicked speed demon bearings ... anyways CLOUD NINE SECTOR NINE RULES !:alien:

skeeter

Mar 11, 2004
USA Delaware
sector 9. c'mon tonka willie wonka, you get a section 8. that buy schmuy board looks like the oscar meyer wiener mobile. them steel wheels? exercise your brain.

kc17

May 21, 2005
Singapore
If you haven't already check out the forums at www.silverfishlongboarding.com. I bet there's somewhere there that;ll make you a custom board of any length for a reasonable price.

Tonka_777

Apr 18, 2005
Canada Ontario
but sector nine is so easy to find, pretty much at every local skate shop. And I dunno its now been like more then a month since I bought my board and I love it still so ... :alien: