Longboard style masters

Chilly Willy

Feb 15, 2004
USA New Jersey
Who do you think has good style these days on a longboard? There's been a lot of love for Tudor and Knost (and others, I'm sure) in the past, just curious who is resonating with you all lately as someone surfing longboards stylishly. Not required, but feel free to explain what you like or dislike about how they're riding.

jory

Dec 25, 2005
United Kingdom
“Newer” names

Matt Chojnacki ( his poise and footwork is so buttery and beautiful)
Harrison roach
Kevin Skvarna
Veedster (Daveed Arganda)
Victoria Vergara is easy to watch too.

Hard to ignore these guys who still “have it”

Devon Howard
CJ
Tyler Warren
Tudor

Plus honourable mention to Dane Peterson who you never see footage of these days but is still one of the most stylish ever and was surfing in the more modern logging “involvement” style 20 years ago.

Driftwood

Dec 2, 2014
France
Lots of good names up there. Colapinto's surfing is inspiring

I'd like to add Dane Perlee. While I don't see much footage of him at present, every time I really like his style.

Planktom

Dec 27, 2016
Devon, UK
Being goofy and not particularly small in stature, I appreciate watching CJ and Tyler. I like Dane Perlee a lot too, but I guess these are not new names...

Toots is fun to watch and the Corey Colapinto/Tommy Witt tag team is a lot of fun to watch too

There's also a French guy called Clovis Donizetti who is nice to watch.

I don't think people need to surf a certain way, but it's great to watch those who have thrown a little of their own sauce into the mix.