Longboard finds - not deals

xaaronx

Jun 12, 2021
Wilmington, NC

schwinn Surfboard & Snowboard - $2,500 (Newburyport)​

Schwinn surfboard and snowboard. Both have never been used other than display and in great shape. Surfboard comes with oak hangers and storage bag. They were both very limited production and are extremely hard to find.
Price is firm and pick up only at local PD lot.
View attachment 47292
Definitely not what I'd call a deal.

shadydave

Mar 10, 2014
Ayer Ma USA
Seems to me it would be a great addition to a vintage Schwinn collection especially if you are a surfer. The bonus is its shaped by Dano. :)
Maybe I could start my collection with the board and then work on the bikes. At least I won’t have to ship it. :oops:

lonbordin

Jun 3, 2022
Maine
Donald takayama surfboard
$1,800
One of the last boards Donald takayama made before he passed on. Hand made and signed by Donald. Comes with two DT fins and board bag. Some pressure dents on the deck. Only been ridden a couple of days. $2000 obo. It’s been hanging on my wall for the last five years. Making room for another addition so this one is up for grabs. Don’t miss your opportunity to own and ride one of the best fun boards of all time. Donald Takayama “Flo Egg”

not mine! :)

SDBoardHoarder

Sep 28, 2018
San Diego
Donald takayama surfboard
$1,800
One of the last boards Donald takayama made before he passed on. Hand made and signed by Donald. Comes with two DT fins and board bag. Some pressure dents on the deck. Only been ridden a couple of days. $2000 obo. It’s been hanging on my wall for the last five years. Making room for another addition so this one is up for grabs. Don’t miss your opportunity to own and ride one of the best fun boards of all time. Donald Takayama “Flo Egg”

not mine! :)

Clearly the description of this board isn't even accurate. 2nd the move to Smoking Crack