Longboard finds - not deals

Skusty

Dec 14, 2020
Encinitas

guessing its a quad? clean and pretty

also a hill that i'll die on is that this isn't a "brand new" board if you've ridden it twice. like new? sure, super clean and barely ridden? seems accurate. but calling something new that has literally been used grinds my gears (its minor and i'll get over it once i close the ad). thanks for listening, i feel better already

Dadanman14

Oct 16, 2020
Carlsbad, CA

also a hill that i'll die on is that this isn't a "brand new" board if you've ridden it twice. like new? sure, super clean and barely ridden? seems accurate. but calling something new that has literally been used grinds my gears (its minor and i'll get over it once i close the ad). thanks for listening, i feel better already
Hah! This is mine and totally see where you are coming from. Discount for jammers if anyone interested. It was a a board I always wanted to try and was on the rack when I stopped in to surf ride. I prefer my huntsman at the same length after comparing the 2 in this recent swell and just picked up max’s 7’2” vaq so need to clear space.

trucker

Apr 24, 2008
OB, San Diego

Does anyone know what this costs new at Surf Ride?

Skusty

Dec 14, 2020
Encinitas
Hah! This is mine and totally see where you are coming from. Discount for jammers if anyone interested. It was a a board I always wanted to try and was on the rack when I stopped in to surf ride. I prefer my huntsman at the same length after comparing the 2 in this recent swell and just picked up max’s 7’2” vaq so need to clear space.
its nothing personal and your board is super clean. i've seen other ads with fixed dings and substantial pressures that say like new and are far more irksome for me. looks like a beaut and good luck with sale!

edit: also is it a quad or 5 fin boxes / single fin box in the middle?

Last edited:

Dadanman14

Oct 16, 2020
Carlsbad, CA
its nothing personal and your board is super clean. i've seen other ads with fixed dings and substantial pressures that say like new and are far more irksome for me. looks like a beaut and good luck with sale!

edit: also is it a quad or 5 fin boxes / single fin box in the middle?
I get it. I didn’t realize the bottom pic didn’t go through. It’s quad only. Updated the ad with that and some more pics requested. $1100 for Jammers with fins.