Longboard finds - not deals

Bummer Dude

Jul 8, 2019
Oak View

$860 with tax. Would love to have this a compliment to my 6'8" Larmo quad fish.

HMRKS

Jan 19, 2021
SouthBay

@Meisenheimer54 ??

SDBoardHoarder

Sep 28, 2018
San Diego

"This board is best suited for riders 150-250lbs" I dont know why but this always cracks me up. If you are going to try to list a weight range as a 'sales point', dont you think you should narrow it down a bit haha. Sweet board though, and not a bad price, especially from them.

Bummer Dude

Jul 8, 2019
Oak View
"This board is best suited for riders 150-250lbs" I dont know why but this always cracks me up. If you are going to try to list a weight range as a 'sales point', dont you think you should narrow it down a bit haha. Sweet board though, and not a bad price, especially from them.

Lol yep. These dims: 7’11” x 22 3/4” x 3 1/8”, don't scream 150 pounder to me. As far as pricing goes, I can never really figure out how they price things, I bought my takayama twitt there for $550 a couple years back, now they're charging near $800 for a very well used ITP, but also 800 for this one.

NCJohn

Oct 27, 2015
Wilmington, NC
A buddy of mine picked this up for me stoked to get my hands on a basically new mabile long fish for a great price. IMO his shapes are among the best and this was a steal. And I agree with Bird and prefer my mabile fish to my Frye. Ride report coming soon...