Longboard finds - not deals

Surph

Mar 29, 2010
Curious if this belongs to a jammer?

Bing Nuuhiwa

bfat

Dec 20, 2018
Brooklyn/Maine
This is a lot for a used short board, but perhaps a deal to some. Never ridden an edge board, but this size and plan shape make sense in conjunction with the edge bottom to my eyes.

cuda

Aug 23, 2007
This is a lot for a used short board, but perhaps a deal to some. Never ridden an edge board, but this size and plan shape make sense in conjunction with the edge bottom to my eyes.

hot!

michael

Apr 19, 2017
NJ

That’s a sick one. New would run about $1400

bfat

Dec 20, 2018
Brooklyn/Maine
That’s a sick one. New would run about $1400
Yeah, price is probably fair. Plus, I'm probably (definitely) ignorant of the skill / craft that goes into these bottoms. More money for craftsmen down the line, etc etc.

Back to the design, looks like you'd get the paddling, line-up positioning, and early entry of the original shape, but perhaps an easier time making adjustments in critical parts of the wave. Seems like you could ride this MP in a bunch of different situations.

Edge folk, is this the case? Is this as effective in longer andreini shapes? Am I way off the mark?

billypilgrim

Sep 4, 2018
Wilmington
Yeah, price is probably fair. Plus, I'm probably (definitely) ignorant of the skill / craft that goes into these bottoms. More money for craftsmen down the line, etc etc.

Back to the design, looks like you'd get the paddling, line-up positioning, and early entry of the original shape, but perhaps an easier time making adjustments in critical parts of the wave. Seems like you could ride this MP in a bunch of different situations.

Edge folk, is this the case? Is this as effective in longer andreini shapes? Am I way off the mark?

No, you're right on the money. Killer board.

Bummer Dude

Jul 8, 2019
Oak View
Nice Donald signed egg. Buyer beware this may be the same dickhead that gave @DanSan a bunch of grief, not sure.

Justino

Nov 15, 2016

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island
Add isn’t inviting

"Hey man I can Venmo you half and Paypal the rest in 2 weeks if you can hold it and then ship it to me? Thanks!
Oh, wait...is it still available? I've seen like 5 of these for sale recently but yours is definitely the most expensive. Still want it though.
If you can ship it. And hold it till my Paypal funds settle.
And if it's still available.
Fucking stoked!
Thanks."

DanSan

Jun 7, 2012
Soquel,CA
Nice Donald signed egg. Buyer beware this may be the same dickhead that gave @DanSan a bunch of grief, not sure.

that ad was in SD area....until he took it down..boo hoo...
anyway..thanks for remmebering me..as i get ready for surgery..
later lads..