Longboard finds - not deals

Doggyfizzle

Nov 23, 2020
Ventura
Haven’t yet surfed one myself, but I understand there to be a strong following for Trimcrafts, and in searching for my elusive 9’ Vaquero it looks like Mollusk has three re.Bowls in stock right now (7’2”,7’4”,7’8”) all priced right around $1k, which is about the same price I’ve seen people asking for used re and vs on CL.

[email protected]

Dec 18, 2020
North California
Haven’t yet surfed one myself, but I understand there to be a strong following for Trimcrafts, and in searching for my elusive 9’ Vaquero it looks like Mollusk has three re.Bowls in stock right now (7’2”,7’4”,7’8”) all priced right around $1k, which is about the same price I’ve seen people asking for used re and vs on CL.
I’ve got a 7’2” re.bowls that feels great. I considered selling it when I first got it because it was so easy to ride. Glad I realized that’s probably a good thing. For some reason though, I’ve yet to figure it out backside. Actually, it’s the only board in my current quiver that I haven’t figured out on my backside yet.

Bummer Dude

Jul 8, 2019
Oak View

Would really like to buy this one, but need to sell something to justify it to the wife at the moment.

Anyone want to buy my robert august sting? ;)

Bummer Dude

Jul 8, 2019
Oak View

Members online