Klaus Jones Siglo question

ben714

Apr 1, 2022
Long Beach
I have a 6’6” Siglo that I really like, but I’ve also wondered how it would be with side-bites and considered adding them…

Does he make them with side-bites, and does anyone have one? If so, do you like them and how are they positioned?

billypilgrim

Sep 4, 2018
KDH
I have a 6’1” with retrofitted single fcs plugs. They are 65-75% of the way up the box, maybe slightly more. My favorite fin setup was the Alex Kopps siglo fin, with tiny side bites with an inside foil, both aligned with the leading edges in line. I felt that this setup did not detract from down the line speed but improved the boards turning capabilities in beach break scenarios. Super fun.

ben714

Apr 1, 2022
Long Beach
I have a 6’1” with retrofitted single fcs plugs. They are 65-75% of the way up the box, maybe slightly more. My favorite fin setup was the Alex Kopps siglo fin, with tiny side bites with an inside foil, both aligned with the leading edges in line. I felt that this setup did not detract from down the line speed but improved the boards turning capabilities in beach break scenarios. Super fun.
This is good info. Thanks

hullyahomie

May 29, 2021
central coast
nailed it