Kelp Fin- Harmony

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Artisan Fin Co-Op, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Artisan Fin Co-Op

Artisan Fin Co-Op Active Member

87069E4D-216F-410F-878D-91C58E027946.jpeg Here’s one for my amigo on the left coast. Modeled after a kelp frond
    And yes works great fronds Flex
    Just another example of what is possible if you step through the looking glass
    Seek as what is is not what should be accepted as reality

Lackosense likes this.
  2. Artisan Fin Co-Op

Or simply put
    Just because high pressure injection machines mold what is sold as a fin endorsed by a name rider means it works for you
    Experiment like little Debbie
    Took her 76 combinations of ingredients to make her Swiss Rolls
    Just Right

Lackosense likes this.
  3. Lackosense

Lackosense Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Long Beach, NY
    Where do i sign up?

4. Artisan Fin Co-Op

Welcome to the tribe
    No need to sign up you already did
    By opening your mind to new possibilities
    Imagine Tesla was ridiculed yet discovered electro magnetic conversion and transference - yet dispite proving it by lighting by the worlds fair with the first display off electricity he was scoffed and ridiculed by the masses save a few.... R U One

5. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey

Uhh Tesla 40% increase in revenue and looses $408 million. Uhh Elon Musk stressed out and addicted to Ambien. There’s a role model genius. Covet and bow to whom ever you want. I know, I know eccentric wunderkind.

6. Artisan Fin Co-Op

Dearest Warchild
    Thank you for your well worded post. When you get up to Maine I have arraigned for you and I along with a full blooded Abanacke Shaman to participate in a sweat lodge ceremony to remove the negative aura you carry as it’s harmful to your well being. Once immersed in the cleansing we can identify and remove your dismay with the world
    If that doesn’t work I have also arranged a chant and drum circle with members of Timothy Learys open mind group hopefully either will work as Peace is the answer not negativity or aggression- too much of that in the world
    I look forward to meeting you and embracing our inner children to frolic and dance amongst the sunflower meadows of Maine. A nice surf with my new ski will have us regaling in the inner peace and joy surfing brings
    Namaste my friend to be

Lackosense likes this.
  7. Artisan Fin Co-Op

Shady Dave is also welcome but he seems quite peaceful already
    Las Olas on me !

8. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    Thanks for your offer to assist. Remember though I’m from New Jersey. Where we live our tires have traction and are firmly planted on the ground. I am just one link in transporting the SKI Northward.

9. Artisan Fin Co-Op

I’ve been to your awesome state amigo and always found the folks there a ton of fun and incredible surfers
    Jersey reminds me of old South Florida lots of shapers and good vibes but they keep to their own tribes and unless invited your on the outside
    Luckily many years back a wonderful man a true waterman and Jersey local showed me how to do cut laps and bead fins- his
    Friendship and -mentor ship allowed me access to spots otherwise off limits - Richard Lisewski from Matador surfboards- RIP and respect. His son Mike runs the shop now and is just as cool as his dad. Jersey guys Cape guys same collective soul and let’s not forget the boys over the state line who shaped at Tinkers and of course Dusty Rhodes again a cool bunch
    Stay stoked amigo

10. Ricksurfin

Ricksurfin Active Member

Jun 9, 2019
    So Cal
    Artisan, you’re a guy I have to meet. Enjoy reading your posts.