strez

Mar 23, 2012
Hamilton, Massachusetts
One my friends has a 8ft Jacobs just like that, Chilly. Bought it a yard sale for $25 after it was partially "converted" to a sailboard. He had it fixed up and it rides super. Loves the pocket.

brothernature

Jun 17, 2020
LA, CA
IMG_1409 Edited.jpeg

Have since sold this vaquero, but it was a 7'2

michael

Apr 19, 2017
NJ
I made up a little tribute song - this is for all the round bottom boards out there...

"Are you gonna make me surf tonight
Oh down beside that green room light
Oh you gonna let me hang10 tonight
round-bottomed boards you make the surfing world go round"
Perfect. Had something similar in mind when making the thread title

Chilly Willy

Feb 15, 2004
USA New Jersey
One my friends has a 8ft Jacobs just like that, Chilly. Bought it a yard sale for $25 after it was partially "converted" to a sailboard. He had it fixed up and it rides super. Loves the pocket.

Nice! A great story about the way I got mine: A guy from my town posted a stolen surfboard on our local Craigslist. It was one of those eye catching wood veneer Model T's. I took mental note of it because it's a small town and I've got a bunch of boards myself, so it hit awfully close to home in many ways. A few weeks later, I happened to be driving past a Fast Cash (pawn shop) and noticed a wood veener Model T displayed in the window. I took some pics through the window, reached out to the guy, confirmed that it was indeed his board, and reported it to the police. The perp got busted (a local punk who got probation for it), and the guy got his board back. Even though I was cool with just enjoying the good karma, he insisted on a reward -- $100. A day or two later, my neighbor showed me a board he wanted to sell and asked if I was interested in making him an offer. "How about $100?" It was funded by good karma and rides great.

Hodaddy81

Feb 2, 2021
Jersey
Until I stumbled upon this feed I never realized I had to take a family portrait. But I am so stoked I did
9'7 RK Killer
9'3 SK SOS
7'8 Mitsven Point Breaker
7'8 Fantastic Acid Parallerer Hull
7'6 Lovelace V Bowls
6'4 Lovelace Pocket Pickle
6'2 Klaus Siglo

All Rolled. Just some more then others

tempImagelrwKoN.jpg
tempImage7N0roV.jpg
tempImage8CW11g.jpg