Just Board Pics

Sax-son

Nov 23, 2019
High Sierras, CA
That's classic Wayne Rich. Going over all the specs and doing his classic signature dedications on all of his customs. The work of a true artist in my opinion.

espi

May 11, 2018
Dana Point, Ca
That's classic Wayne Rich. Going over all the specs and doing his classic signature dedications on all of his customs. The work of a true artist in my opinion.
@Sax-son spent an hour with RIch going over every detail about the board, and the few custom tweaks I requested for sharpening the tail and fin placement. He then showed me his collection of boards and went over their stories. Just a class act. I feel blessed to spend time with him and building this board for nearly a year.

Larcxthesurfer

Sep 2, 2021
Long Beach, ca
Mandala Delta V twin with Stussy Sdouble fins

Attachments

• F315C27C-570A-4201-9E63-5E3E8053A877.jpeg
    F315C27C-570A-4201-9E63-5E3E8053A877.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 36

Sax-son

Nov 23, 2019
High Sierras, CA
@Sax-son spent an hour with RIch going over every detail about the board, and the few custom tweaks I requested for sharpening the tail and fin placement. He then showed me his collection of boards and went over their stories. Just a class act. I feel blessed to spend time with him and building this board for nearly a year.
With Wayne, it's like he's parting with one of his children. He likes to know the home they are going to and the person whom the board is for. It's his way I think of establishing his relationship with his customer and for boards he may build for you in the future. Although he does build stock boards for some shops, I think he prefers to do customs. I plan at some time in the future to order another board from Wayne, however I don't know quite yet what I want yet. There are a couple of possibilities I am thinking about.