Just Board Pics

Nalu

Jan 19, 2021
Gualala, CA
Latest find through a fellow Jammer - a '67 Con Ugly. Should be a fun rider!

IMG_3863.jpeg
IMG_3872.jpeg
IMG_3874.jpeg
IMG_3868.jpeg

Sax-son

Nov 23, 2019
High Sierras, CA
Latest find through a fellow Jammer - a '67 Con Ugly. Should be a fun rider!

View attachment 32602 View attachment 32604 View attachment 32605 View attachment 32603
I had one almost identical. It was a 9' 8" version, but was not near in the same condition as yours. When there is still a sheen on the prop fin, you know it has been taken care of. Look at that kick in the tail!

I am attaching a photo of this ad, because I had one identical (different board from the one like yours). I got it in 1983 and it looked as if it had never been ridden when I got a hold of it. I paid $150.00 for it and that was really stepping up price wise at that time. I can't prove that it was the same board, but I have never seen another quite like it. I am 90% sure it was the very same one in the ad. I ended up selling it to a good friend who really abused it. One of the big mistakes in my life.
nos2.jpg

Last edited:

Nalu

Jan 19, 2021
Gualala, CA
I had one almost identical. It was a 9' 8" version, but was not near in the same condition as yours. When there is still a sheen on the prop fin, you know it has been taken care of. Look at that kick in the tail!

I am attaching a photo of this ad, because I had one identical (different board from the one like yours). I got it in 1983 and it looked as if it had never been ridden when I got a hold of it. I paid $150.00 for it and that was really stepping up price wise. I can't prove that it was the same board, but I have never seen another quite like it. I am 90% sure it was the very same one in the ad. I ended up selling it to a good friend who really abused it. One of the big mistakes in my life.

I had a CON Ugly in Hawaii that I parted with when I moved to California - so glad I found this one, and holding on to it. Definitely a kick!

IMG_3870.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

Last edited: