Just a random WTB Thread Treasure hunt: Spoon, Fish Kneeboard, Rubber ducky!

Syncro

Nov 1, 2021
Ocean Beach
Randomly putting it out there always searching for these... looking for used, I know fantastic acid makes a killer spoon but damn $$$,

What is above is what I'm hunting :)

Syncro

Nov 1, 2021
Ocean Beach
Closest you’re going to get until Steve opens books again in winter.

So I stopped by Steve's shop today and I asked if books were closed and he said ABSOLUTELY NOT and was actually upset that I'd heard that. He said turn around times aren't as fast as they once were but he's more than interested in getting orders and working with people to make more people experience the cow-a-flex-it!

kclibman

May 23, 2018
L.A. County
So I stopped by Steve's shop today and I asked if books were closed and he said ABSOLUTELY NOT and was actually upset that I'd heard that. He said turn around times aren't as fast as they once were but he's more than interested in getting orders and working with people to make more people experience the cow-a-flex-it!
Cool. Heard differently but glad to hear he's shaping right now. @Dadanman14 guess it's a good time to ask Steve again?

Last edited:

Dadanman14

Oct 16, 2020
Carlsbad, CA
Cool. Heard differently but glad to hear he's shaping right now. @Dadanman14 guess it's a good time to ask Steve again?
Just saw this. I wonder if it’s different for me since I was wanting to get a used board pendo’d. @Syncro did he say if he was only doing orders on his shapes or other boards too?

response from Cher in early June - “Steve asked me to let you know that he is very busy making his custom Pendoflexes right now, and he may have time to take a look at your board this coming winter.”