Informal Ventura Jamboard logjam?

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
Yew! I'm there for it!

Hell, we can go to the point if we want - groups of 5 to 15 people paddling out together doesn't even get anyone's attention any longer.

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
I'm always down for an informal paddle out but I'm ALSO really into the idea of a very official get together in mid-late June and happy to do whatever I can to help organize.

We're leaving for the summer on June 30th and hopefully coming back to Ventura in the fall but we never really know - would be awesome to get to meet everyone before then.

takedown

Jun 26, 2017
Eugene, OR
Heading south in June, would be down for a gathering in the timing works out. Driving down, camping along the way, hitting up San Elijo, Beacons, San O, Malibu, C Street, Santa Cruz along with a detour to AZ and many places in bettween.

icecreamheadache

Jan 14, 2006
I’m game for 12-13 June or the 26-27... or anytime really. Be stoked to meet more of you degenerates and check out some new shapes... but if any of yous find yourself passing through town, I’m out every single day because old age makes everything else look less exciting...

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
If we paddle out early AM we can join the group of 300 groms that go out a couple days a week with their parents yelling at them from shore.
Lol!

My fiance and I had some time to kill on the way to Santa Barbara yesterday so we pulled off at Mondo's to walk to Pitas but not before watching all the culture clash of surf lessons on the inside and the goof troop of other surfer's out back.

Funny enough C street is as goofy now as Mondos was when we moved here 4 years ago.