if this guy surfs

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Guest, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

http://www.youtube.com/embed/hR3t7j2tUec?feature=player_detailpage

2. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina
    Thank you for sharing this Mike. Hit the nail on the head.

3. davey

davey Active Member

Jun 9, 2007
    Australia
    What a joke..Surely you don't believe this crap??

Oh yeh, surfing forum..

4. JP

JP Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA California
    I agree with SFS

5. EcBob

EcBob New Member

Jul 9, 2011
    What SFS said

6. davey

davey Active Member

Jun 9, 2007
    Australia
    In the U.S. between 1990 and September 18, 2012 there were 1,302 police officers killed of which 1,132 (87%) were killed by a firearm (75% were handguns). In England for the same period, there were 45 police officers killed, of which 10 (22%) were killed by a firearm—including 2 female police officers on September 18, 2012. British police officers do not carry guns.
    Add to this other innocent victims of shootings..Why wouldn't you make guns illegal?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

davey wrote:
    ;) couldn't resist the comment though could you? CLASSIC!!!

typifies your challenges.

8. SuperKool

SuperKool New Member

Feb 26, 2008
    USA California
    What Morgan Freeman said. I don't know the names of any of these shooters this kinda stuff is in one ear out the other to me.

9. EcBob

EcBob New Member

Jul 9, 2011
    davey wrote:
    To lazy to check the stats you mention, but I think my reason will clarify at least the reason why I don't want any additional laws. I love freedom, and want everyone to be free to enjoy whatever they like as long as it doesn't infringe upon others. With such freedom though comes the risk of bad things happening, that though is a risk I for one am willing to take. We already know murdering people is wrong, and if we don't have guns we will find other means to do it plain and simple. The person is the problem not what they use

10. Wade In The Waves

Wade In The Waves Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2012
    USA North Carolina
    Gee golly Davey, I guess you have a point. Maybe they should revoke the Second Amendment right. After all, murderers and criminals will follow the law and not own firearms. You know, since that's what murderers and criminals do. They follow the law.