How was your surf today?....share your stoke!

Bighouse

Feb 21, 2012
East End, Long Island
surfed my new to me 6’9 Aleutian Juice 2+1 widow maker in overhead surf this morning. Blown away.

The thing just drove, flowed. Going to be my go to in anything overhead.

Surf was incredible. My day of the year.

to think, I almost listed it for sale

Reactions: DJR

JMJackFish

Jul 5, 2016
USA North Carolina
Boat ride to spot in the dark to catch Larry leftovers. Jumping off boat I paddled right into a set that was throaty and sucking sand. Kicked out pretty stoked when all of a sudden I got thumped in the chest. Then 2 more times. Was wild. Then a huge school of big jumping mullets showered all around me in the impact zone. I needed a change of shorts - code brown. All good. Fun days continue here in NC

miscreant

May 20, 2016
Boat ride to spot in the dark to catch Larry leftovers. Jumping off boat I paddled right into a set that was throaty and sucking sand. Kicked out pretty stoked when all of a sudden I got thumped in the chest. Then 2 more times. Was wild. Then a huge school of big jumping mullets showered all around me in the impact zone. I needed a change of shorts - code brown. All good. Fun days continue here in NC
:oops:

fluidworks

Dec 1, 2019
San Luis Obispo, CA
Started a job contract at an ER in the central valley this week. Dealing with covid crisis conditions with the highest number of sick, dying and dead people I've ever seen in a hospital, coupled with unsafe levels of smokey air and 105+ degree heat. Got in the water back home this morning for a short session on the glider, I don't know if cool ocean water has ever felt as good in my life.

mightyrime

Nov 10, 2020
oceanside ca
Started a job contract at an ER in the central valley this week. Dealing with covid crisis conditions with the highest number of sick, dying and dead people I've ever seen in a hospital, coupled with unsafe levels of smokey air and 105+ degree heat. Got in the water back home this morning for a short session on the glider, I don't know if cool ocean water has ever felt as good in my life.
wow dude that is hard core. Praise to you for working in the hospitals right now.

West81

Jun 28, 2021
Hollandia
Finally got my 9'3 Parallax back from the repair shop. Awesome surf today, clean long distance swell. Headhigh on the sets.

Super clean and long rides

So stoked about this board. Paddles awesome and is really fast from the center and onwards