How was your surf today?....share your stoke!

tuskedbeast

May 25, 2020
San Francisco
Finally got a break yesterday morning from the sideshore wind slop that's seems to be endless lately. Light offshore, 5-6' crispy faces, rode my new CB bonzer and had a blast. Beach break, but the interval was long enough and waves were thick enough the board's extra length got me in earlier than all the shortboarders scratching to get in.
I can just picture it. That's a beautiful zone when it's on. Beautiful water.

Ricksurfin

Jun 9, 2019
San Clemente, CA
Super small today, and the wind came up early. Rode a wave way inside, fell off and hit a rock with my back. Not good with all the metal I have back there.
Still a great day getting out.

aussie-surfer

Jun 28, 2007
USA Wisconsin
95954139-C354-4239-BA3D-5AD58CACDF36.jpeg

Not today, we’re in the midst of pretty extended and unusual flat spell. Also, it would need to have some ice dunes on the shoreline and floating ice. Just missing it, winters can be brutal. Sheboygan, WI.

Chilly Willy

Feb 15, 2004
USA New Jersey
How's this for a pretty one? I got in for a bit after work today. It's only March, but the slight extension of the daylight hours is noticed and very much appreciated. I rode the little 5'8" fish I built last spring. I'm a bit out of practice on it, so I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't puffing a bit on the paddle out! No pain no gain. It was nice to ride it again though, hopefully more on it soon.

20210301j.jpg

Driftwood

Dec 2, 2014
France
Beautiful session yesterday. Just got stitches out of my shoulder just in time for it. I had planned to go today, but then everything seemed like it was coming together so I switched my work schedule and surfed instead.

High sixties/low seventies which is crazy for February here, gorgeous day, slight offshore to dead glass. Consistently shoulder to head high, with the rare overhead gems. Deep channel, only six of us on a left-hand sand point taking turns. Knew it would be a good one when on my second wave I dropped in late on a well overhead beauty to the hoots of the shortboarders inside and had my best wave of the year thus far.

Shoulders are a bit sore today, but stoked out of my mind.