How was your surf today?....share your stoke!

Ricksurfin

Jun 9, 2019
San Clemente, CA
Went this morning, looked head high and great. Paddled out and found really long lulls, rolling waves, and with the offshore winds difficult to get in to. Looked so good, but was really frustrating. Got a couple of good ones, but not enough action to keep me out long, plus the water was cool and the offshores made your head cold. Still better then not surfing.

waveslider

Jun 3, 2005
USA California
Caught a bunch of small fun ones by myself at my local until a group paddled out together to film what I would assume was the intro scenes to Blue Crush 4: Backdoor Geeks, SpaceX edition. Then it got crowded and loud. Oh well. Still caught a bunch and had fun.

DanSan

Jun 7, 2012
Soquel,CA
another fun day..back from injury...
rode 4 waves...on the 10.0 osprey speed demon...for a wide tail big board..dang...very.."swift"

Couch

Mar 18, 2018
Santa Barbara
Did the 5:00pm evening session tonight; fun little 2+ clean lines at my local point. Three or four guys up top with me and about 25-35 buoys on the inside as usual. Fun session though.

Couch

fluidworks

Dec 1, 2019
San Luis Obispo, CA
Finally got a break yesterday morning from the sideshore wind slop that's seems to be endless lately. Light offshore, 5-6' crispy faces, rode my new CB bonzer and had a blast. Beach break, but the interval was long enough and waves were thick enough the board's extra length got me in earlier than all the shortboarders scratching to get in.

ChyandourSlider

Nov 3, 2016
West Cornwall, UK
No wind and blue skies for the first time in weeks today! Made the most of it on some peachy waist high peelers at this stunning location...

IMG_20210222_081529_3.jpg

Last edited: