How was your surf today?....share your stoke!

pilau

Jul 9, 2009
USA Hawaii
Had a fun time at Ala Moana Bowls this past Thursday with our very own UFCM. Not too big or too aggro. Win-win.

Surfed my Liddle hull this morning and had a pelican of a time. We've been on a long run of swell with more in store. Looks like the anti-surf force field has finally vanished.

ted

Aug 25, 2008
USA California
run.haole.run wrote:
Had a fun time at Ala Moana Bowls this past Thursday with our very own UFCM. Not too big or too aggro. Win-win.

Surfed my Liddle hull this morning and had a pelican of a time. We've been on a long run of swell with more in store. Looks like the anti-surf force field has finally vanished.
where did you surf the Liddle? how long is it? I love my 7'2" Klaus Jones "Dirt"!

Speak

Jul 17, 2012
USA California
run.haole.run wrote:

SUPER jealous... What I wouldn't give to surf Rockpiles/Bowls on a good swell right now...

pilau

Jul 9, 2009
USA Hawaii
Hopefully will step up my game and get some pics when you get back ou here UFCM. I probably won't surf a left until then.

Members online