How was your surf today?....share your stoke!

Speak

Jul 17, 2012
USA California
Surfed 1st point from about 11:30-3. Fun waves, but super agro guys out today. Every set wave resulted in people fighting, lot of collisions.

matsurfer

Nov 13, 2010
I surfed my secret spot. It wasn't pulling in a lot of this swell (in L.A. County), but it got enough to make a trip down there worthwhile. Within 20 minutes of the five foot tide peaking, the place started breaking. I, along with a few other hearty souls, gave it a shot. We had a ball. So, while the rest of L.A. was crowding the points and reefs or dealing with high tide shorepound at beach breaks, we were treated to nice little well-shaped waves with only seven people out. And we'd all paddled out together.

Score!

Speak

Jul 17, 2012
USA California
matsurfer wrote:
I surfed my secret spot. It wasn't pulling in a lot of this swell (in L.A. County), but it got enough to make a trip down there worthwhile. Within 20 minutes of the five foot tide peaking, the place started breaking. I, along with a few other hearty souls, gave it a shot. We had a ball. So, while the rest of L.A. was crowding the points and reefs or dealing with high tide shorepound at beach breaks, we were treated to nice little well-shaped waves with only seven people out. And we'd all paddled out together.

Score!
You must make this secret, not so secret! :D

DanSan

Jun 7, 2012
Soquel,CA
Just got in from another
Fun mini sim Sesh
Just south of the heart of the
North Florida underground...
Ha
PVB
Me and two friends
Biked from our houses..talking the whole way
There...and back
Sharing little inside sandbar peaks
Surf line said 2-3'
More like 1-3'
But awesome time...
Water is really warm...clean condition...
Ospreys...pelicans....little spinner sharks were cruising bye...
Looks like this afternoon on low tide might even better
If the wind holds off...

G

Great session at Blacks. Linking up shoulder high waves on my V-Machine. Love that board.

Knots

Oct 19, 2008
Exit 0, New Jersey
Enjoyed a nice 2 person line-up with one of our local LB groms. Small but super clean early this AM.

Peteronthenose_zps818ad3d5.jpg

Aloha