How often do you check CL or offer up for interesting boards

Skegg

Oct 7, 2021
Maine
The more relevant question for me is how often am I not searching all the various sites for used boards...

mbcloseout

Nov 4, 2021
Manhattan Beach
I check a couple times a day, but find myself missing the deals that are more than 20 minutes from me. Seems people are always looking and usually closer.

zippy

Mar 24, 2008
USA New Jersey
Way too often. Recently scored a 90s JIm Phillips in very good condition for $250. People were selling their house and cleaning out garage.
Unfortunately this just fueled my addiction but if I stop now I have enough boards to last the rest of my life.

Zufeldt

Apr 6, 2021
Los Angeles
I used to do that stuff, but everything is too expensive now. My poison was "The Recycler", remember that one? I definitely got some good deals off of that one and met some cool people as well. The stuff I see now is that which I would have passed on previously, but even that is expensive. I don't get it.
I remember that stuff. Long before the net and CL, I used to cruise antique trader mags. Got my ‘64 MGB way back when and my ‘75 914 that way. Surfboards and CL are like a daily staple sometimes.

The cars are gone but the search goes on.