Nov 29, 2020
405/101/10
Interested / dm’d
FDF59209-2CEE-45CD-99FE-F6B7C5BD2C3C.jpeg

Marine ply

Jan 29, 2021
LA
hello hilbers heads,

wanted to post this here before I put it up anywhere else.

selling my beater microant, 7'6

I've put a lot of work into it since I got it off offer up to get it rideable again. there was a lot of delam, pressures, etc. got the bottom pretty much leveled with bondo and had the homie dingy Dave fix the delam, then delamed more so I fixed it myself. it didn't add too much weight. still has a few open wounds and some soft spots but nothing crazy, I was surfing it with gorilla tape over the dings but it hasn't been in the water for a while so everything's dried up

saw Andreini at aquatech one day and he told me its a very early prototype from when Brian was trying to dial in the model and seeing how hully he could make it.

it's bladed as all hell.
don't think there's another one like it. I wish I could hang on to it maybe one day replicate it but I need the cash

still has lots of love to give
300 bucks in LA

Attachments

• tempImagepV515S.png
    tempImagepV515S.png
    545.6 KB · Views: 118
  • tempImageYBvIGE.png
    tempImageYBvIGE.png
    528.1 KB · Views: 117
  • tempImagect85d4.png
    tempImagect85d4.png
    517 KB · Views: 116

Yosh

Jan 31, 2019
El Segundo
hello hilbers heads,

wanted to post this here before I put it up anywhere else.

selling my beater microant, 7'6

I've put a lot of work into it since I got it off offer up to get it rideable again. there was a lot of delam, pressures, etc. got the bottom pretty much leveled with bondo and had the homie dingy Dave fix the delam, then delamed more so I fixed it myself. it didn't add too much weight. still has a few open wounds and some soft spots but nothing crazy, I was surfing it with gorilla tape over the dings but it hasn't been in the water for a while so everything's dried up

saw Andreini at aquatech one day and he told me its a very early prototype from when Brian was trying to dial in the model and seeing how hully he could make it.

it's bladed as all hell.
don't think there's another one like it. I wish I could hang on to it maybe one day replicate it but I need the cash

still has lots of love to give
300 bucks in LA
@andrew- this is what I was talking about ie most likely same era as your prototype HG.