Happy Thanksgiving

WhiteRussian

Oct 16, 2007
Boston Harbor
Happy Thanksgiving folks,

I'm extremely thankful that one day long time ago I went to swim competition with my kid. It was hosted at St. George school, Newport RI. We strolled to the beach nearby and discovered that ppl surf on east coast! This is how it all started. I'm thankful I found this site and amazing community around it. I'm thankful for know some of you online, and some - personally. And while I mostly moved to SUP surfing, I'm thankful that my kid got into surfing and now after some long break while he was in college and med school I'm lucky to have a companion who encouraging me to get out when I'm lazy or under weather or whatever excuse in on that day. I'm thankful that my wife understand and support my passion. I wish you all the same. Enjoy every day.

p.s. We scored today, had very cool morning session before he had to go working to hospital. I came back home. And my 6 y o son was like: I wish I could go with you guys.. One day, kid, one day..

dingpatch

Apr 2, 2014
Florida USA
I have so much to be thankful for this year. I'm thankful for the absolutely Best in the USA care that I received in Nashville, my successful Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant, and the Love of my Friends. And, MOST IMPORTANTLY, I am so very thankful for Be The Match who found a 10/10 Donor for me !!!!!!!!