Hansen Fans

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by surfore, Oct 21, 2011.

1. garagefull

garagefull Active Member

Feb 22, 2004
    Santa Cruz
    Yeah Steiny, Paul is killing it! I couldn't get in that position on dry land!

2. whitey

whitey Member

Jan 18, 2010
    I lurk the intertubes a lot, and threads like this one have me always coming back to this bb.

As for Steiny's picture, I don't think I could get in that position without a yearlong diet and yoga regimen.:)

3. RATZAX

RATZAX Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Great pics of boards and surfing! Keep em' coming!

4. Steiny

Steiny New Member

Mar 31, 2004
    USA California
    and

Attached files
    [​IMG]

5. Surph

Surph Active Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Came from LBI. Bought from original owner.

Attached files
    [​IMG]

6. surfore

surfore Active Member

Mar 2, 2004
    USA California
    Nice boards and a great surfer Steiny.

I'm gonna send the tee to Slo who was the first of many who pm'd me kindly asking for it. So stoked for all the interest.

And if you want one of those Superlights line st the show Jimbo will do the glue up and shape, pin or square, but under the JP label.

7. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    i cant find the deck shot, but here is a bottom shot of a couple hansens in my front yard a few years back. Only have one left from that photo.

Attached files
    [​IMG]

8. estcstsurfer

estcstsurfer Active Member

Aug 25, 2009
    USA Massachusetts
    thats a nice shot, I have been looking for a hansen 50/50 rental or a cleaner 50/50 thats the board I am on the hunt for

9. NJ Longboarder

NJ Longboarder Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2005
    estcstsurfer wrote:
    the red one is a 9'6" rental I sold. last I heard it is down in S. jersey.

Smokey has/had a realy nice blue 50/50 rental. 9'2" I believe. I haven't seen it around for a while, so he might have sold it.

NJrider has a minty 50/50 in his ceiling. Don't know if it is for sale, but you can check with him. 9'2" I think.

There is also a nice on in the rafter at Spellbinders in Allenhurst, but is basically not for sale, but the guy will throw out a crazy number every now and then to see if someone bites.

Minty 50/50's pop up from time to time. If I see one, I will let you know. I've helped a few 50-50's find new owners over the years.

Someone on here in VA beach had a real clean rental for sale not too long ago, but it was a shorter 50/50. Forget the dims but you can probably it with a search.

10. SdSurferguy

SdSurferguy Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2006
    USA
    http://jamboards.com/view_topic.php?id=11773&forum_id=1