Handcrafted Pelagic Tongol flex fin for sale

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Artisan Fin Co-Op, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Artisan Fin Co-Op

Artisan Fin Co-Op Active Member

A true pelagic fin designed by nature not a cad machine
    Taken from nature the Tongol tuna( thunnus Pacificas
    All my designs are tested world wide by surfers much better than me to allow a

True fin. Made by hand the way or school way rubbed out to a fish skin texture to allow water molecules to roll over and off cleanly
    One of one never to be repeated- you will own a usable piece of aquatic art I’m no expert just seeking the path from boards to fins over last 30 years. If your a seeker of aquatic enlightenment read on if not thank you for seeing your inner self. Many great fin companies out there I just follow a different path no mass production no replication idea is joy and release of your inner aquanaut not monetary hernias
    Approx 9.5” of aquatic drive hand finished and ribbed- complex foils on this to facilitate engagement with the vented body- try this youll become a believer in evolution and kiss those fish of the pelagic tribe- one of one usable art for the true seeker looking for a fin made just like our forefathers did- respect
    Yolanda core overlaid with silence for strength and
    Memory
    Flex tip to load up energy and release it- correctly scuffed vents allow Venturi effect allowing laminar flow and propulsion
    Pin is a soft 56 d carbon as if you whack a rock etc it will distort and is easily replacable as to not shatter the fin base
    Dropped cut Caudal tip as in its aquatic model
    Roll pins sorry hey were made to pin metal to metal not glass and are too stiff- if your pained by this i will gladly include a roll pin for you to play with- just ask
    Shipped anywhere in USA for 9.00 priority out of USA will cost buyer more
    Sold as is final sale- escape the compound of mediocrity and lay down in the sunflower field of uniqueness and feel the joy wash over you- joy a wonderful thing handmade only one of its kind
    Usable aquatic art piece-$ well you get what you pay for an org pelagic fin-trying making one the scutes are a bugger but well worth the cuts to my hands- finished out to fish-skin texture
    R U Experienced? Asking $135.00 plus shipping in USA

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  2. michael

michael Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    NJ
    that was a great read. welcome to the forum!

3. Artisan Fin Co-Op

Thank you amigo- appreciate the holiday welcome
    My apologies as my tech savvy is lacking -
    Stay true and keep seeking

4. Largoazul

Largoazul Active Member

Mar 9, 2017
    Maine
    M’s fins are some of the most unique and interesting creations out there! You da man!

5. Killafornia

Killafornia Active Member

Oct 1, 2009
  6. DanSan

DanSan Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2012
    USA California
  7. JMAC

JMAC Member

I can vouch he makes some great fins

8. Macilious

Macilious Active Member

Jun 15, 2010
    In my head I read that in John Corbin's voice.

9. Griffy

Griffy Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Massachusetts
    Pardon my skepticism, but you can't get a "true pelagic fin" from a tuna that isn't truly pelagic. I'm not swinging at this pitch. GLWTS

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  10. Artisan Fin Co-Op

No worries in effect your correct Pelagic referring to ocean going and the tongel tuna is one of the only thunnis family members that changes oceans seasonally crossing thousands of miles - this fin incorporates the dorsal vent anatomy package found on that unique species
    Thank you for the note and an opportunity to define it
    Stay stoked and always ask questions that’s how I learn a great deal
    There is no such thing as a definitive- always seek
    Below is a true pelagic tuna fin not aspect to ratio

Attached Files:

michael likes this.