Good sellers list

dingpatch

Apr 2, 2014
Florida USA
I am truely honored to be held in such high regard by my Jammer Brothers! Thank you so much.

But, until I get done with this Stem Cell Transplant "thing" I have to do, I will not be making any fins for the rest of the year. I leave for Nashville pretty soon and don't expect to get back home until the end of September.

Sorry.

hankster

Nov 12, 2013
San Francisco
I am truely honored to be held in such high regard by my Jammer Brothers! Thank you so much.

But, until I get done with this Stem Cell Transplant "thing" I have to do, I will not be making any fins for the rest of the year. I leave for Nashville pretty soon and don't expect to get back home until the end of September.

Sorry.
Sending positive, healing vibes to you Howard. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. I can't wait to purchase some more bamboo Bonzer fins.

hankster

Nov 12, 2013
San Francisco
Have to give a big shout-out to @crowded who was kind enough to remember me inquiring about a sweet Parmenter V6 single fin he had picked up. When the time came for him to sell, he contacted me, hooked me up with a great price, and dropped her off at Leon's pad. In addition to all that he offered me a friends and family rate with a shaper buddy of his. Crowded is top tier.

Tenfooter

Nov 12, 2014
USA Rhode Island
now this became the fellatio part of the forum.
Everyones sucking each other dicks!!!
Anyway, I agree, tons of great people here, almost all of them good guys

so what's next?
-list of flippers?
-list of board police?
-list of what?

BTW, the other day I was on a binge of buying boards I don't need, and stop on LI to get me a Jerry Lopez original lightning Bolt
just kidding
the soft top 8'
and met a super cool guy
so we talked for a while
and I asked by chance: " are you from the forum?"
yes. I am cross-step!!
WTF
small world

He is a great guy, I attest
and he sold me a soft top, so you can burn him alive

I ll do the proper board ride analysis once I take it to a nice swell

DJR

Feb 1, 2018
Carolina Beach NC

Sorry.
Peace to you brother As only a surfer knows the feeling you can take that feeling with you even into treatment in Nashville
Looking forward to seeing more fins amd hearing more story

Last edited:

DJR

Feb 1, 2018
Carolina Beach NC
now this became the fellatio part of the forum.
Everyones sucking each other dicks!!!
Anyway, I agree, tons of great people here, almost all of them good guys

so what's next?
-list of flippers?
-list of board police?
-list of what?

BTW, the other day I was on a binge of buying boards I don't need, and stop on LI to get me a Jerry Lopez original lightning Bolt
just kidding
the soft top 8'
and met a super cool guy
so we talked for a while
and I asked by chance: " are you from the forum?"
yes. I am cross-step!!
WTF
small world

He is a great guy, I attest
and he sold me a soft top, so you can burn him alive

I ll do the proper board ride analysis once I take it to a nice swell
Mind you more straight prostitution as we are talking about money and services exchanged for good rides and slides...

DJR

Feb 1, 2018
Carolina Beach NC
Bump for @JMJackFish
75C06450-46CF-406D-AF60-A2EFB978EE48.jpeg