Gato Heroi - Mini Simmons for Sale

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by The Kooks Society, Oct 26, 2016.

1. fishy82

fishy82 New Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Gotta ask.... What's the back story on the kooks society snake choking thing?? Genuinely want to know.

2. miscreant

miscreant Well-Known Member

May 20, 2016
    fishy82 wrote:
    Not sure, however might be related to this:
    http://www.workbyland.com

3. The Kooks Society

The Kooks Society Active Member

Mar 29, 2016
    USA New York
    miscreant wrote:
    cool. love land's work.
    The logo was created by a really talented, old school, french illustrator BMD design.
    For three years, I was creating a brand with my best mate, next to my day job and kids duties etc... So the two snakes were kind of the two of us.
    The hand choking, don't really remember, if i'm honest.
    Unfortunately, my friend kind of pulled out, so the kooks is on a back burner right now, with the recent move to the US etc...
    but, it will happen. Sometime.

[​IMG]

4. OrangeDog

OrangeDog Guest

The Kooks Society wrote:
    Great logo work. Pm with his rates as I need logo work for a new company I am starting.

5. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    France
    Cool logo indeed.

I wish you a ton of success with the move. That's a big step in any situation. And leaving Guethary is somewhat akin to a space travel decision.

You have missed a few good days at Parlementia though...

It's a bit of a drive but I try to make it down for a session as often as possible fall through spring! October worked out well. Rented a house by the chapel down the street from Esteban's shop for a week recently and thought I'd gone to heaven.