FS: Troy Elmore 9'4" Sam's Club-As New $595

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by northbeachboy, Jun 24, 2020.

1. northbeachboy

northbeachboy Active Member

Aug 16, 2004
    USA California
    IMG_0449.jpg IMG_0453.jpg IMG_0455.jpg IMG_0457.jpg IMG_0460.jpg IMG_0461.jpg IMG_0463.jpg View attachment 21159 Up for sale is my last board, an almost new (ridden 3 times) Troy Elmore Sams Club, 9'4", semi-pig outline, another board modeled after Nat Young's Sam, but modernized with a more foiled outline, nose rocker, and slight tail-flip. Volan glassed (10oz.), 1" t-band stringer, glass-on red 4a outline fin, and glass-on leash-loop. As said, this board has been ridden only three times, and presents no wear...no dings, dimples, scratches, etc. It is a wonderfully simple, shape the present a low deck rocker with very slight nose concave-almost none. Rails are foiled 50/50 with more rolled bottom through most of the board. A really good all-around stick, that begs to be ridden...Got it at the end of last year, and haven't been able to ride it much.

Selling it for a very reasonable price in the hope that one of you guys/girls can enjoy the stoke!
    $595 This board was a custom from Troy, a talented young surfer and shaper, and cost just over $1200...If you have any questions or want to see the board you can message me a northbeachboy@mac.com or on this Forum. Willing to deliver in the LA area, or meet-up half way in SoCal...Thanks

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  2. Bryce

Bryce Active Member

Nov 6, 2017
    CA
    Great looking board and nice price

3. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    I swore the title price was a misprint till I re-read it again in the post.
    F$#@ man...Killer board and good on you for this Deal.

4. Ricksurfin

Ricksurfin Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2019
    San Clemente, CA
    That’s an awesome board. Troy is one of the most talented young shapers there is. Ridiculously priced, I’d be surprised if it lasted the day. I’d love to owN it, but I’m tapped out right now. I’ll throw some boards on Craigslist and hope to sell before yours does.

5. Ricksurfin

Jun 9, 2019
    San Clemente, CA
    I’d like to buy the board. I’ll email you and see if we can set something up.
    One kicker though, if you ever get the urge to paddle it out again, it’s yours for the asking.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  6. bfat

bfat Active Member

Dec 20, 2018
    Brooklyn/Maine
    Great looking board. Been interested in Elmore's Sam and Egg. Another wrong coast situation. Good luck with the sale.

7. Grubo

Grubo Member

Mar 29, 2017
    South OC
  8. northbeachboy

northbeachboy Active Member

Aug 16, 2004
    USA California
    Board is SOLD...thanks Rick, and all interested for the positive vibrations! Enjoy and pass on the stoke!

Roach, shadydave, cpg and 2 others like this.
  9. Ricksurfin

Jun 9, 2019
    San Clemente, CA
    Thank you John. Great meeting you, and thank you so very much for the beautiful board.
    Rick

hankster, shadydave, cpg and 3 others like this.
  10. Nubancho

Nubancho Active Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Orange County
    Nice! Sooo...which boards you gonna be selling Rick to offset the new board? ;)