FS: Mike Minchinton 8'10 Longboard

HMRKS

Jan 19, 2021
SouthBay
Hey there, 1st time posting but a long time lurker. Figure I would post here and try to get some traction as CL has proven all miss no hits.

Board is a 1:1 copy of a 60's era Weber comp board that my cousin used to compete with in retro comps around the early-mid 2000s, Mike spent a lot of time nailing the dims, rocker, etc. Aloha did the glassing, opaque white over what looks like volan, glossed and polished. Nice redwood tailblock and glassed leash loop. Board is mint, some minor gloss coat scuffs from repeated walls hangs in between the annual 1 or 2 times it gets taken down to surf a year. Asking 800 but open to offers. LA area.

Board is fun and a trip at 8'10, yet I've found myself riding either gliders or midlengths near exclusively this past decade, so this needs to go and get more appreciation elsewhere.

Board Here

HMRKS

Jan 19, 2021
SouthBay
Bump, price dropped to 650. Surprised this still hasn't gotten traction. Would be great for a female rider; I've ridden it primarily in beach break and it hugs the curl really well. Pivots on a dime. Short trip to nose. Board is mint, should be a slam dunk. Will include fin for jammers.

HMRKS

Jan 19, 2021
SouthBay
Thanks guys, it really is a stunner; such a playful board. There is a depth to the opaque white that doesn't show in photos; you can see the weave. Tastefully understated.

HMRKS

Jan 19, 2021
SouthBay
Hahaha, I hate the keyword salad at the bottom of most ads. I'm gonna trip if that one omission has been the reason!