FS: Liddle Burrito

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by donnyduckdive, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Veterano

Veterano Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2013
    You forgot to mention that you can't get a new one as GL left the building. This is a GL, right? This is a good deal. Calling all flippers, money to be made.

2. cuda

cuda Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2007
    Pretty sure this is a Liddle Design from Scott and Kirk. Still a great board. I just got a Liddle design ArcTail. Minus Greg's touch all the details are there right down to the glassing schedule.
    glwths

kclibman likes this.
  3. Veterano

Veterano Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Ah, the sig / data looks so similar. Who's selling those little single plug side bites these days? (no hijack intended, buy the board)

DKNJ likes this.
  4. kyle

kyle Active Member

Jun 2, 2010
  5. cheyneskeezer

cheyneskeezer Well-Known Member

May 30, 2017
    Long Beach CA
    Tempting loved my 5’10 I had for years! Crazy how u could snag a liddle for 675 new back in 2009

6. gratefhulldead

gratefhulldead New Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Mar Vista, CA
    800 is crazy man! you can order one new through Scott or kp for 850 with fins. Drop that price man and sell it to someone who knows how to ride these things!

7. donnyduckdive

donnyduckdive New Member

Aug 29, 2019
    Los Angeles
    Funny you ask - I actually had a lot of trouble finding them. Everywhere I looked they were sold out. I ended up scooping up a pair that Scott Anderson made. If you call aquatech, they may have more.

cheyneskeezer likes this.
  8. donnyduckdive

donnyduckdive New Member

Aug 29, 2019
    Los Angeles
    If you know how to ride them, happy to negotiate with you. Bought new at Mollusk for $1060 plus tax plus fin plus sidebites. All in that’s probably $1300? Considering it’s gotten wet a handful of times, $800 seems like a decent price, no?

DJR and shawnzee like this.
  9. DKNJ

DKNJ Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Ocean, NJ
    Chuck Ames has them.