FS: 9'6 Wayne Rich Modern Classic

garagefull

Feb 22, 2004
Santa Cruz
The board has been ridden but still in good condition. I fixed all the dings so it's ready to go. Craigslist price is $650 but will discount for jammers. Not really looking for trades, unless you have something 10'6 or longer. Could probably arrange shipping to So Cal. See CL posting for more pics.
IMG_5916.jpg
IMG_5917.jpg
IMG_5923.jpg
IMG_5930.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2016
how does this ride in the middle to the tip, aka being a pulled in tail template, still a single fin, whats its tradeoff for noseriding or am i off base on my thoughts?

garagefull

Feb 22, 2004
Santa Cruz
how does this ride in the middle to the tip, aka being a pulled in tail template, still a single fin, whats its tradeoff for noseriding or am i off base on my thoughts?
I wish I could tell you, but I've never ridden it. I mostly ride big boards on small waves. I bought this one as a project. It needed work and I knew I could fix the dings and make it nice again. The amount of rocker, the pulled in tail, and the edge in the tail are less than ideal for noseriding. But a skilled surfer (not me) would be able to noseride it, and at least get fives.

Members online