FS: 9’6” Fineline Super B SOLD

Bryce

Nov 6, 2017
_
Fineline Super B model

9’6” x 23 3/8” x 3 1/4”

SOLD

“One of the easiest to ride classic-style boards around. An elongated hip curve and an even rocker gives this model it’s easy turn, while the straight nose template and soft 50/50 rails give it the trim you expect from a single fin” a flow-through concave cuts through a subtle anti-pearl nose kick for stable and adjustable noserides”

Brian Hilbers is one of my favorite shapers, he puts so much care and detail into his boards, the result is they are very refined. Beautiful board with a gloss coat and sweet wood tail block. The board surfs great, I just have a few other boards that are very similar and want to diversify. Paid a little bit less for it but with gas to pick it up and some small minor ding repairs costs, just trying to break even here. It’s a great deal for an uncommon board that surfs very well. Someone will be stoked.

Located in SoCal

3E263A61-B2C4-43FE-A284-E629316428E2.jpeg

D998F5C2-E925-4782-9350-78CC71FEE6FB.jpeg

30102332-1153-410B-9D85-61973DC21CEF.jpeg

F8B2B80E-E0AF-445A-AACE-4900FA72DD0B.jpeg

Last edited:

heavymetalshop

Nov 29, 2020
VENICE
Fineline Super B model

9’6” x 23 3/8” x 3 1/4”

SOLD

“One of the easiest to ride classic-style boards around. An elongated hip curve and an even rocker gives this model it’s easy turn, while the straight nose template and soft 50/50 rails give it the trim you expect from a single fin” a flow-through concave cuts through a subtle anti-pearl nose kick for stable and adjustable noserides”

Brian Hilbers is one of my favorite shapers, he puts so much care and detail into his boards, the result is they are very refined. Beautiful board with a gloss coat and sweet wood tail block. The board surfs great, I just have a few other boards that are very similar and want to diversify. Paid a little bit less for it but with gas to pick it up and some small minor ding repairs costs, just trying to break even here. It’s a great deal for an uncommon board that surfs very well. Someone will be stoked.

Located in SoCal

View attachment 40643

View attachment 40644
View attachment 40645
View attachment 40646

This available to the right homie. I was just laid off and my landlord is selling the house we are renting so I need to move a couple things around. It’s been a rough week!

Anywho, if somebody is looking for a beautiful, foiled traditional log with some interesting tweaks from Brian Hilbers. This is it. I freaking love this board. Would love to pass along the stoke. noserides for miles and turns like a gem.

$850 and I'll include a fin for ya if you need.

In LA but mobile over the next week or so and happy to link for a surf/board link. peace.

Sky

Aug 30, 2020
Southern California
This available to the right homie. I was just laid off and my landlord is selling the house we are renting so I need to move a couple things around. It’s been a rough week!

Anywho, if somebody is looking for a beautiful, foiled traditional log with some interesting tweaks from Brian Hilbers. This is it. I freaking love this board. Would love to pass along the stoke. noserides for miles and turns like a gem.

$850 and I'll include a fin for ya if you need.

In LA but mobile over the next week or so and happy to link for a surf/board link. peace.

Bro deal.