FS: 8'4" PHD Hot Generation - $450

Fubar

Jul 21, 2005
Cambridge, MA
I wonder if this Hot Gen, being an older one with the earlier lam, is different from the subsequent ones? ShadyDave may have some insight. I think it was a little thinner than one GoofyDuda owned for many years. Maybe a little less nose rocker too?

billypilgrim

Sep 4, 2018
KDH
Dang! This was one of those rollercoaster threads for me: “Oooh, here’s a sweet board at a nice price! Ohh never mind, the thread is old. Ho him, someone bought it. But wait! It’s for sale again! And it’s on my same coast!!! Dare I scroll farther or should I go straight to sending a PM?!? Ohhh, wait... darn. It sold again.”

Same!

shadydave

Mar 10, 2014
Ayer Ma USA
I wonder if this Hot Gen, being an older one with the earlier lam, is different from the subsequent ones? ShadyDave may have some insight. I think it was a little thinner than one GoofyDuda owned for many years. Maybe a little less nose rocker too?
This was the first one I owned and I would have to say the rockers of the 4 I have owned were the same or very close to it the width,thickness and rails were the differences. My 8’-2” was my favorite with this one being a very close second. The 8-6” you mentioned and another 8’-4” were very different.

Last edited:

strez

Mar 23, 2012
MA
Dang! This was one of those rollercoaster threads for me: “Oooh, here’s a sweet board at a nice price! Ohh never mind, the thread is old. Ho him, someone bought it. But wait! It’s for sale again! And it’s on my same coast!!! Dare I scroll farther or should I go straight to sending a PM?!? Ohhh, wait... darn. It sold again.”

I confess it was sheer laziness on my part. I should have made a new thread, but ZZZzzzzz.