FS: 8'4" PHD Hot Generation - $450

Fubar

Jul 21, 2005
Cambridge, MA
I got this board it last October. The original owner pointed out two small dings a tiny delam near the logo. Overall, the board is in great shape and comes with a nice fin (have to check what it is). Like many here, I had wanted one for a long time. I rode it a few times and didn't connect with it. I'm asking what I paid for it.

The board can be seen in Cambridge, MA in a safe, socially distant manner. I can also bring it to Orleans, Cape Cod with a little notice. No trade please, buying something new.

I will post more pictures soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20190924_074727.jpg
    IMG_20190924_074727.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 545

Fubar

Jul 21, 2005
Cambridge, MA
I had a question about the size of the delam. It is the size of a dime. I couldn't make it out when it was shown to me, but better to over-share than surprise the future owner.

strez

Mar 23, 2012
MA
Hey everyone,

Shuffling things up a bit... so back on the market. Same condition, same price. No fin, but I'll throw in a functional bag to keep it safe and sound on the board train or whatever. DM me. Paypal, blah, blah, blah. Get out and vote!

Board is in Hamilton, MA.

Thanks!

Chilly Willy

Feb 15, 2004
USA New Jersey
Dang! This was one of those rollercoaster threads for me: “Oooh, here’s a sweet board at a nice price! Ohh never mind, the thread is old. Ho him, someone bought it. But wait! It’s for sale again! And it’s on my same coast!!! Dare I scroll farther or should I go straight to sending a PM?!? Ohhh, wait... darn. It sold again.”