FS: 8’6 Mandala Clandestino (Ventucky) ($990)

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
After being a one board quiver for almost three years, I’m moving on to my next thrill and letting this one enter the universe.

Here’s the deal. The board needs two repairs. Pictures forthcoming. I’ll be taking the board to get the repairs this week but wanted to give anyone a shot on here that would like to do their own repairs and save the money. Otherwise, I’ll take the board to be repaired and the new price will be the total of the repairs + current list price.

Aside from the repairs, the board is in normal used condition with mild pressures on the deck.

Full, shameless disclosure - this board is not priced to sell. Not in the least. I bought this board new at Mitch’s in Solana and walked out for $1319 after tax. Current list price includes 9” 4a with reef rash (lucky you.)

I’m happy to turn the board over to someone that’s capable of packaging and shipping but I don’t personally have the time or resources to package it appropriately or manage shipping.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
The board has been dropped off for ding repair with Wooley with a much more reasonable quote for repair than I expected and the price will not be changing.

I'd like to add that I'm open to a trade for a 9'6 and up pin tail nose rider. I'm only interested in a straight trade and not a board plus cash in either direction.

ventucky nobody

Dec 14, 2020
The board has been dropped off for ding repair with Wooley with a much more reasonable quote for repair than I expected and the price will not be changing.

I'd like to add that I'm open to a trade for a 9'6 and up pin tail nose rider. I'm only interested in a straight trade and not a board plus cash in either direction.
Wooley does great work !

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
Wooley does great work !
Stoked! This will be my first time working with him but after the short while I spent dropping it off I’m sure it will turn out nicely.

As much as I love the girls at Mint, I needed to bring this to someone different.

I’m not sure if Ray ever did ding repair himself but I was driving behind him in his new “Lucke’s Handyman” van on the 101 the other day so that was another option off the table lol.

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
Wooley turned the board around in one (1) day lol. If anyone in Ventura needs a ding repaired, I would take it to Wooley every time. I'd allow an extra 20 - 60 minutes to talk to him about surfing and racecar engines though...

The tail repair is great and the double rail shatter is truly undetectable.

At this point the board is in normal used conditions. If anyone is interested I'm happy to send additional pictures or video of the repaired area(s), just message me at (561) 459 7517.

I'll be in Ventura until June 30th. If the board hasn't sold by then it will either be going into storage for the summer or coming to baja depending on how many other boards are coming south with us.

Nov 29, 2020
Venice Beach, CA
love this color on the clandestino. I'm bringing mine down to Baja May 15 for 2 weeks. so stoked. Can't wait to ride this board on some baja water slopes. yew!

If you are looking at this board, just buy it. They are so fun. So worth it.

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
love this color on the clandestino. I'm bringing mine down to Baja May 15 for 2 weeks. so stoked. Can't wait to ride this board on some baja water slopes. yew!

If you are looking at this board, just buy it. They are so fun. So worth it.
Very jealous! I'll shoot you a message. We'll be there July 1st on an open ended trip as long as we make it up to Tahoe by the 24th to get married, lol.

My fiance was floored when she got home and found out that I'd decided to sell this. I'm sure whoever gets this next will be beyond stoked.

sightpoint

Jan 28, 2014
2' and onshore
Very jealous! I'll shoot you a message. We'll be there July 1st on an open ended trip as long as we make it up to Tahoe by the 24th to get married, lol.

My fiance was floored when she got home and found out that I'd decided to sell this. I'm sure whoever gets this next will be beyond stoked.
Congrats!