FS 67 Bing DNNR 9'8"

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Vincent Ruth, Jan 14, 2020.

1. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    Looks like the market hasn’t spoken yet. Maybe raising the price would be a good strategy. California Gold auction is coming up soon why not register it and you could put like a $5,000 reserve on it. GLWTS

deemce and Andrew Johnson like this.
  2. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    Senior Grom do you have to crawl out from under the bridge to find internet access? Or do you have WiFi down there? Lol always trolling on peoples posts. If youre not interested you’re not interested. Only reason I’m saying this is because you’ve tried to shit on one of my posts before too and it’s annoying.

Vincent Ruth - beautiful, rare and clean board!!!

3. twills

twills Member

Apr 2, 2017
    Santa Barbara
    This guys got a bitchin board, super rare and almost impossible to find that clean. Last thing he wants is some random internet troll from New Jersey chiming in with sarcasm lol like come on now fellas let’s be real here and show a little more respect for the posts people take the time to do.

DKNJ and SeniorGrom like this.
  4. Sparky

Sparky Member

Oct 9, 2019
    New Jersey
    Twills going for that discount

5. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    Back up. Never ‘took the time’ to post pics though. Hmmm.

Andrew Johnson likes this.
  6. Lackosense

Lackosense Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Rockaway, NY
    Cali Gold Auction is probably the best route here. Ebay auction can give you an idea of what market will bear as well.

7. Vincent Ruth

Vincent Ruth New Member

Aug 29, 2018
    San Jose, CA
    Great to hear people post about having passion for vintage boards and understanding that while you might not be interested, or think the price is too high, there are other people with different feelings... like me and many others I know.

Also note, pics are posted on the Bing FB page (by me) and someone on JB "helped" me post here as I didn't know how. I appreciate it.

Not interested in the auction site but thank you to the JB member for offering that as a potential resource. I'm only selling it as I can't take it with me. Hoping to eventually get it to the right person but no hurry.

Makawaosurfer93 likes this.
  8. michael

michael Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    NJ
    Only selling cause you can’t take it with you? Come on just be straight that you want big money for a beautiful board. Unless I’m missing something and you can take the cash with you.

walkingtheplank likes this.
  9. Vincent Ruth

Vincent Ruth New Member

Aug 29, 2018
    San Jose, CA
    That part goes without saying.