FOUND - Long Fish - thanks for the help guys!

NateB

Jul 28, 2020
Laguna beach
Looking to buy a long fish in the 8’6-9’6 range, preferably something from the usual suspects (Miller,Hall,Griffin,Mitsven). Open to all fin setups, I’ve been looking on CL and offerup for the past couple weeks with no luck, so thought id try here. Preferably something priced at 800 and below.

Thanks!

Last edited:

SdSurferguy

Oct 18, 2006
USA
Did you see the Glen Horn on SD Craigslist for the last month? 8'6 triple stringer with 2+1? I've seen the board in person, super clean. Made for a talented local surfer. I think the price was $400

NateB

Jul 28, 2020
Laguna beach
Did you see the Glen Horn on SD Craigslist for the last month? 8'6 triple stringer with 2+1? I've seen the board in person, super clean. Made for a talented local surfer. I think the price was $400
Bummer, Unfortunately it looks like i missed it. sounds like exactly what i was looking for...

shadydave

Mar 10, 2014
Ayer Ma USA
I’ve done several transactions (both buying and selling) with Ben, and can’t say good enough about him. Stand up guy all the way.
Congrats on the new board, Kurtis is a real craftsman and another all around good guy.
We certainly miss Ben here in New England but unfortunately he doesn’t miss New England. ;)